We're on a boat!! - 8/14/10


We're on a boat!!, originally uploaded by TomRubin.

Day 225 of Project 365. If you've been following me at all on Twitter or Facebook, you've undoubtedly heard about "FIJI Hunt". Well I'm here to tell you that it was a smashing success! It was a very fun (and HOT) day and it really tested one's ability to plan, think & execute. The teams found out what the objectives were 15 minutes prior to the start time and we had to rely on clues to find the objectives. The teams were tasked with taking photos and checking in via Twitter, Facebook and FourSquare.

My partner, Teresa Peek, was a stranger over a month ago. We ended up meeting at the Foiled Cupcakes Birthday Party and we've been friends ever since.

I was thinking about doing this but I was supposed to have Megan this weekend. A couple of weeks prior I found out Megan was going to Florida with her Mom & Stepfather, so that left me available to do it. When I saw Teresa needed a partner, I threw my hat into the ring. I'm glad things turned out the way they did because this was so much fun!

This photo was from the Water Taxi and we took it past the Civic Opera House were we needed to take a picture of us with the Opera House in the background. Unfortunately, we didn't run into T-Pain.

Click the photo to go to my Flickr page to view the rest of the photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

I'm a Raiders fan...

Empire Avenue?