Michigan & Madison - 8/06/10


Michigan & Madison - 8/06/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.

Day 217 of Project 365. I had lunch at Millennium Park today with my co-worker Elise. We sat on a park bench, making snarky comments about the various people passing by, and I keep looking at this building. I love the top of it. I think and dream about owning the top floors of a building like this and I wonder if the very top is decorative? Is it usable space? Horror beyond horror if it is usable space and it's being utilized as storage! From the outside, a space like that appears to be worthy of a great room full of leather couches. A place where one could go with an early morning coffee to enjoy a glorious sunrise. A place of solitude.

I've always been intrigued by architecture and the decisions that go into its designs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

Empire Avenue?

Keep your hands off our classics!