Lunch with a friend - 8/18/10


Lunch with a friend - 8/18/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.

Day 229 of Project 365. It was such a beautiful day that I didn't need much help in convincing my totally awesome co-worker, Karen, that taking our lunch to Millennium Park was a good idea.

This picture was taken with the 1.3 megapixel front camera instead of the 8 megapixel main camera that I usually use. That's one of the many cool things about the EVO 4G - dual cameras. Lucky for me, and some might argue unlucky for you, it makes taking self pictures extremely easy.

I'm happy I was able to guilt, I mean convince, Karen into taking this picture. The winds of change are blowing and you have to do things while you can.

Word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

Empire Avenue?

I'm a Raiders fan...