AMC AMX - 8/01/10


AMC AMX - 8/01/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.

Day 212 of Project 365. Let me apologize now for the fact that this photo was actually taken on 7/31/10. I'm sorry, but when I saw this beautiful AMC AMX sitting in the parking lot of Beggar's Pizza, I stopped the car and took a picture. I had to! It's a piece of automotive history and it's the type of late 1960's / early 1970's car that I would LOVE to own. For me, there is something very desirable about a car that you don't see everyday. Chevelle's, Mustang's, Camaro's, Pontiac GTO's...you can find them at any classic car meetup. The AMC AMX? Well, if you do find one chances are you will only find one! I've always done my own thing and I've really tried to not follow the crowd. Owning a car like this would certainly go along way towards making sure that doesn't change.

You can read more about the AMC AMX here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

I'm a Raiders fan...

Empire Avenue?