Like a hole in my heart - 7/09/10

Day 189 of Project 365. I woke up today to the sounds of a chirpy DJ letting me know that it was beautiful and sunny outside. I sat up and looked out the window.

O_o

I thought maybe I was still sleeping. Perhaps the DJ was doing a show from a remote location in another state? Nope and nope. For whatever reason, this alleged sunshine was noticeably absent from my morning.

I drove to the parking lot at the Lutheran Church (SINNER!!) and walked to the train station. I looked up and saw the clouds and thought "Mmmm, this might make a good picture".

About 10 minutes after I took this picture, the clouds disappeared and the sun has been out ever since. This photo is dedicated to my fellow cloud lover and awesome friend, Sarah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

Empire Avenue?

I'm a Raiders fan...