Go SOX!! - 7/25/10


Go SOX!! - 7/25/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.

Day 205 of Project 365. My friend Kelly Marie forwarded an email invite to an event called "Press Pass - All Access White Sox Experience". When I saw what was included in the event, I was sold:

Special guests:
* Ron Kittle, White Sox 1983 Rookie of the Year
* Moose Skowron, 8x All-Star selection and 5x World Series champion
* Dave Van Dyck, Chicago Tribune Baseball Reporter
* Dave Kaplan, WGN-AM Radio

Event also included:
* Tour of U.S. Cellular Field
* Buffet Dinner
* On-field photo opportunity
* “Name in Lights” scoreboard photo
* And some very cool raffles

I had my photo taken with Ron Kittle on the field - WIN! I got to sit in the dugout - WIN! I got to see and walk on the running track that Bo Jackson requested in 1991 - WIN! I had my picture taken with the 2005 World Series Trophy and World Series Ring - WIN! After dinner, I got to listen to stories from the 4 special guests and they also took questions from the audience - WIN!

In addition to all of that awesomeness, I got to hang out with my friend Kelly Marie and her friend Derek. I am so glad I decided to go to the event. The only way the event could have been better would have been a game after the event!

Kelly Marie was kind enough to take this picture of me with my phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

Empire Avenue?

Keep your hands off our classics!