Origami - 6/11/10


Origami - 6/11/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.

Day 161 of Project 365. Up until my post on 6/09/10, the vast majority of my photos have been taken with my iPhone 3GS. The post on 6/10/10 and this post were taken with my new Smartphone - the Sprint HTC EVO 4G. The iPhone had a 3.1 megapixel camera. The HTC EVO 4G has an 8 megapixel camera. The iPhone did not have a flash. The HTC EVO 4G has dual flashes. It should be interesting to see how much my photos change going forward. Oh, and yes...yes...I realize that image quality is dependent upon so many other criteria as well, like shutter speed, ISO settings and what not.

My rockin' co-worker, Elise, made this Pterodactyl for me a few months ago. For the curious - she made it on paper that's adorned with...flying squirrels.

How cool is that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

Empire Avenue?

I'm a Raiders fan...