My sun is bigger than your sun - 6/02/10

Day 152 of Project 365. I have a confession. I've been working in the Loop for the past 10 years and I've never really bothered to learn the names of the buildings. If you are from Chicago, and work downtown, you know how lame this truly is.

*Sigh*

Anyway, I work a block away from Daley Plaza and the next block over is the new CBS Studio which I call...The CBS Building. I'm not sure if anyone else calls it that, but there you go.

I took a detour last night on my way to the train station and I caught a glimpse of the sun reflecting off of the mirrored windows of the CBS Building. I couldn't help but notice how big the Sun appeared to be. Hard to believe I almost missed that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

I'm a Raiders fan...

Empire Avenue?