Sunday, June 6, 2010

More clouds? - 06/04/10


More clouds? - 06/04/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.

Day 154 of Project 365. I had not been paying my attention to the Android phone craze until recently. Besides seeing my oldest daughters Android based phone, I really have not had any exposure to them. Honestly, I don't think the Droid radio commercials really count, you know?

A news story caught my eye on Friday...a new Android based phone was out and the reviews were overwhelmingly positive. So after work on Friday, I went to the local Radio Shack looking to check one out. Of course, every place by me was sold out. As I walked back to my car, I noticed the clouds off in the distance. I love clouds and I find the vast number of ways they take shape to be incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment