Flowers, Part 2 - 6/14/10


Flowers, Part 2 - 6/14/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.

Day 164 of Project 365. This will probably be the last subject I consciously re-shoot. The flowers themselves look fine, but I noticed the background is all washed out. Another thing I've noticed is the auto focus seems to work much better on the HTC EVO 4G than it did on the iPhone 3GS.

Another bonus of the camera on the HTC EVO 4G is that you can hold the touch screen to auto focus and if you hold your finger on the screen the camera will take the picture. It's been my experience so far that it really helps to take clearer pictures.

One difference between this shot and the shot I took on June 6th is the colors. I'll have to play around with the settings and see if I can give the colors a bit more warmth. Also, this shot was taken from a different side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

Empire Avenue?

I'm a Raiders fan...