West Loop Chiro - 5/14/10


West Loop Chiro - 5/14/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.
Day 133 of Project 365. Behold the power of Twitter! I met Dr. Rosen, the owner of West Loop Chiro, at a Tweetup back in April. During our conversation I mentioned I'm a runner and after talking for a bit he invited me in for a visit. I had never been to a Chiropractor before and I really didn't know what to expect.

From the very first visit, the staff at West Loop Chiro were great and they did a wonderful job explaining everything to me. I highly recommend them if you are in the Chicago area!

You can follow Dr. Rosen on Twitter here 

Comments

  1. Another example of the the power of Twitter! I could talk about the wonders of Twitter all day--and frequently do. Perhaps you and I should approach @Biz and @Ev about being highly paid spokespeople. Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber that is a brilliant idea! I can't talk enough about the number of completely wonderful people I have met via Twitter. So, you'll be handling the West Coast? I'll take the Chicago area :)

    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

Empire Avenue?

I'm a Raiders fan...