Thursday, May 20, 2010

Steve's Deli - 5/20/10


Steve's Deli - 5/20/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.
Day 139 of Project 365. Nothing turns a good day into a great day better than a wonderful lunch with fabulous friends! Today I met up with the charming and delightfully dynamic duo of Meredith (@randommsugirl on Twitter) and Amy (@interactiveAmy on Twitter) at Steve's Deli on Hubbard Street.

Steve's Deli originally opened up in Michigan, but luckily for Chicago, they opened up a second store here in Chicago. I've been there twice so far and I must say I've been impressed with the food. Today I had the Hot Turkey Sandwich served on white bread with mashed potatoes & gravy and let me tell you...it was delicious! Steve's Deli is on Twitter and you can follow them at @StevesDeli.

Steve's Deli is another Chicago business that is using Social Media and specifically Twitter & FourSquare to interact and actually engage with their customers. Customers checking in on Twitter and FourSquare are often rewarded with free cups of coffee, free bowls of soup or even free cupcakes*. How cool is that?

Steve's Deli is located at 354 Hubbard in Chicago. You can check out their website here.

*Disclaimer: I had a free cupcake today and it was absolutely amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment