Tweet! - 4/21/10


Tweet! - 4/21/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.

Day 110 of Project 365. I've been a big fan of Twitter ever since I heard about the service back in 2007. My first exposure to Twitter came while reading one of my favorite magazines: Maximum PC. I tend to want to try a lot of the things I read about in Maximum PC and Twitter was no exception. It started off innocently enough...play by play narratives about what I had to eat for lunch and what not, but then I discovered what happens if you actually connect with people on Twitter.

Restraining orders.

I'm kidding, really.

No, using Twitter to connect with people instantly expands your circle of friends. The coolest thing too is that so far everyone I have met in real life has been just as cool, just as awesome in person as they were online. Talk about a total win.

My friend and co-worker Elise knows about my Twitter habit and she drew the picture for me. How cool is that?

I'd say very cool.

Comments

  1. Yay for you! Yay for Elise! Yay for the birdie drawing! Yay for Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for awesome comments too!

    Oh, and awesome friends :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

I'm a Raiders fan...

Empire Avenue?