iPod to iPad hack! - 4/01/10


iPod to iPad hack! - 4/01/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.
Day 90 of Project 365. Whew!! What a busy, busy time it has been for me in my lab. I've been working now stop for literally days on a way to turn an iPhone or iPod Touch into a new iPad. And wouldn't you know? I came up with such a revolutionary idea...an idea so brilliant...it just takes your breath away.

So, without further ado:


I give you my iPhone/iPod Touch conversion kit!! For $9.99, I'll send you a super fantastic magnifying glass which will turn your iPhone/iPod Touch into a bigger than life iPad! Don't waste $499.00 with Apple when you can waste $9.99 with me! Hurry and order now! Supplies are limited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

I'm a Raiders fan...

Empire Avenue?