Mojo Jojo - 3/03/10


Mojo Jojo - 3/03/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.

Day 61 of Project 365. My daughter Megan grew up absolutely loving the Powerpuff Girls. I think back to those days when I was forced to watch episode after episode of the show and I'll always remember telling Megan that I was Bubbles. To which she would always reply "No Daddy. You're Mojo Jojo.". Now this might have something to do with the fact that I would howl "I am Mojo Jojo!" as I swooped in and stole her Powerpuff Girls' toys. But I'm not saying for sure.

One year for her Birthday, Megan got a plastic play set of mini Powerpuff Girls and this play set had a mini Mojo Jojo. Megan was very happy! Now she could enlist me to play Powerpuff Girls with her since I could always be the villain and really? How could I turn an offer like that down?

Eventually Megan got older and she lost interest in the Powerpuff Girls. Her mom convinced her that it would be best to get rid of the plastic play set in a garage sale and can you believe Megan snatched Mojo Jojo off of the scrap heap for her Dad?

So now, Mojo Jojo sits perched on my PC...ready to jump down and help my implement my next evil plan...

Muahahahahahahaha!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

7/12/2017 Food Diary

I'm a Raiders fan...