Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fortune Cookie - 3/25/10


Fortune Cookie - 3/25/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.
Day 83 of Project 365. Tonight I attended the Chicago Twestival and it was a completely awesome time. I got to hang out with a bunch of great people that I met over the last few weeks not to mention the wonderful people I met tonight.

I met my Twitter friend Mana face to face on Monday. She turned out to be a very charming woman & I was happy to hear that she was coming to the event tonight. Can you believe she actually made these fortune cookies? Plus each fortune cookie had a different social media fortune in it! Now THAT is creativity.

Great job Mana!

Oh, and in case you were wondering? The cookies were delicious.

2 comments:

  1. That's a neat story. What kind of gal makes her own fortune cookies? That's pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm just so in love with Twitter lately. I've made so many great connections, it is truly amazing indeed.

    I'll introduce you to her tomorrow via Twitter. I think you'd hit it off - she's fabulous too :)

    ReplyDelete