Saturday, March 27, 2010

Crystal Ball - 3/27/10


Crystal Ball - 3/27/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.

Day 85 of Project 365. I had dinner at my Aunt & Uncle's house today. After dinner, I was sitting on the couch and I thought that this crystal ball would make a cool picture. It wasn't until I uploaded it into Flickr that I noticed how the crystal ball flipped the view through the ball upside down.

It's like, science, or something. Anyway, if you are viewing this through my blog, be sure to click on the image to go to my Flickr page - I have a close up the crystal ball there. Kinda like bonus content, but not.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's interesting. Why did the image flip? Science kind of makes my head hurt so I can't contemplate the "why" on this one too long...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, I wish I knew! I think the principles that apply to prism's also apply here as well.

    ReplyDelete