Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow - 2/09/10


Snow - 2/09/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.

Day 40 of Project 365. Snow is a fact of life in Chicago. But that doesn't mean we have to like it. Especially when the snow hits us "Shawshank Redemption" style.

I grabbed this picture on my way to the train tonight. So far, downtown at least, the snow plows and building engineers were keeping up with the snow fall. Not so much in the south suburbs. Tomorrow should be an interesting commute if the snow doesn't stop before morning.

Winter, I want a divorce. Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. I am *so* over winter. If I had my way it would snow Thanksgiving night, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day and we would be done with it. I'm an Arizona girl at heart. Always have been. Always will be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call! I'd really love to live somewhere warm.

    ReplyDelete