Sunday, February 14, 2010

If the shirt fits... - 2/14/10


If the shirt fits... - 2/14/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.
Day 45 of Project 365. Irony abounds. Though the one person who would probably get everything this picture is saying, will probably never see it. Now, that might have something to do with the fact that we no longer talk...

It's just as well, really.

I first saw this marvelous t-shirt a few years ago at Despair.com and from the first moment I saw it, I knew I'd have to order it. I can't remember, but I believe it's a limited edition. Regardless, it stays lovingly sealed in a plastic bag, only to be brought out on February 14th.

Legend has it that every person that owns one of these t-shirts will be doomed to a terrible love life for the rest of their days. So far, it's not looking too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment