Sinus Buster?! - 1/8/10


Sinus Buster?! - 1/8/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.

Day 8 of Project 365. I was not planning on posting a product shot today. In fact, I was planning on a picture from the going away party I attended tonight. However...I was having a little bit too much fun to remember to take any pictures at the party. DOH! Forgive me? Next week another co-worker is leaving the company and she wants to be in a picture. I doubt I'll forget when I have someone reminding me from 3 feet away ;)

Anyway, I was in Walgreens yesterday looking for some relief from my 4 day long sinus headache when I stumbled upon "Sinus Buster"! Everything about the packaging was screaming "Waste of Money", but I was desperate. I mean REALLY desperate. I mean I would have shoved fire ants up my nose if someone told me that worked. So after spending 15 minutes looking at the usual subjects (and knowing they don't help me) I finally reached for "Sinus Buster". Best. Move. Ever.

Sure, it has hot pepper in it...but there must be some secret ingredient that they don't tell you about, like nuclear waste or gasoline because this stuff works. Holy God does this stuff work. Within about 1.2 seconds after spraying it your sinuses are instantaneously opened. If you have sinus problems, you must try this stuff!

If you don't have sinus trouble but wonder what it's like to shoot mace up your nose, you should try this stuff too.

Comments

  1. "Sinus Buster!", you say? Hmm... I'll have to keep that in mind! Thanks for the tip! So, does it burn or hurt at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Jen! Well...yes, it does kinda, sorta burn. But that part only lasts for 20 seconds or so. It really made my eyes water too. It's worth it in my opinion though when your sinuses are jacked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try this! Both because I get super stuffy, and I'm looking forward to comparing the burning in my nose with the burning when I pee.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

I'm a Raiders fan...

Empire Avenue?