Rooftop Sunlight - 1/13/10


Rooftop Sunlight - 1/13/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.
Day 13 of Project 365. I've been waiting for a clear, sunny day to take this picture. This corner is one of my favorites because it gives us a clear view of Lake Michigan (though that's not the focus of this particular shot). Plus I've always admired the architecture of the building under the flag. I have no idea what the name of that building is and unfortunately, I'm entirely too lazy to do, you know, research. **Edited** My former co-worker, and still friend, Margaret, was nice enough to point me to this wiki article about the unidentified building. Thanks Margaret!

I think the main draw of this picture for me, is the way it shows the old buildings with the new buildings. Plus I liked the way the sun reflected off the two buildings.

No effects were used, mainly because I don't know how.

Click on the picture to go to my Flickr page where it can be viewed in it's entirety.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

Empire Avenue?

I'm a Raiders fan...