Post run - 1/12/10


Post run - 1/12/10, originally uploaded by TomRubin.

Day 12 or Project 365. My sinuses are good, my leg no longer hurts & I've been dying to get back to running. This was taken with my iPhone about 5 minutes after my run. There is a very cool indoor track about 20 minutes from my place and while it's only 1/12th of a mile long it sure beats running outdoors in nasty weather.

A few of the extra cool things about this place:

1) It's FREE.

2) It's not crowded by the time I get there.

3) It's FREE.

And to answer a few questions:

1) Yes, my nose has been broken on numerous occasions. Last count was about 5 times.

2) No, I don't have a black eye - it's just poor lighting.

3) Yes, I do realize my eyes are not even. I call my left eye, my "crazy" eye. I wouldn't mess with it if I was you.

Time to eat dinner. I hear a bowl of chili calling my name...

Comments

  1. So, let me get this straight. You're saying it's free? :->

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free? What would give you that idea? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks Jo! I hope you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

I'm a Raiders fan...

Empire Avenue?