Cubicle Art? Roosters?? - 1/18/10

Day 18 of Project 365. My good friend & former co-worker, Yvette, used to have a rooster calendar hanging up in her cubicle. When Yvette left the company, she handed out select rooster photos from the calendar to her co-workers. I ended up snagging two. She originally gave me the one with the red background. I believe the other was picked up when someone else left the company.

Anyway, I keep them on display in my workspace as a reminder of the Taco Fresco runs & Doculate excursions from years past. Plus when VIPs come through the office, the pictures always garner odd stares. Which is exactly what Yvette would have wanted. As Yvette used to say "Dignity and Honor!".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

Empire Avenue?

I'm a Raiders fan...