Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my blog!

My goal here is to write about my running, training and racing. I'll be posting tips, observations and ideas about running. Feel free to ask questions or leave comments.

I should mention a few things before I go any further:

1) I am not an expert, but I do have 25 years of experience in running.

2) I make no claims about the things I write other than what I write works for me.

3) Everybody is different. What works for me very well might not work for you.

Thanks for reading!!

Comments

  1. I like the new digs. Welcome to blogger! I'm biased (in favor of wordpress) since you're able to password protect individual posts, but even still...blogger is excellent. Glad you're writing again. Just like the old days... ;)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Courtney! As always, I appreciate the support!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life update!

I'm a Raiders fan...

Empire Avenue?